The purpose of the National Team of Higher Education Reform Experts is to provide a pool of expertise in areas of Quality Assurance, Three Cycle System, and Recognition in order to promote reforms and enhance progress in Higher Education in Bosnia and Herzegovina and therefore participate in the development of policies and reforms.
National Team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HERE) in Bosnia and Herzegovina has 10 members, including 3 university representatives (University of Sarajevo, University of Banja Luka and University of Mostar), 3 national authorities representatives (Ministry of Civil Affairs BiH, Federal Ministry of Education and Science and Ministry of Education and Culture of RS), 2 agency representatives (Agency for Development of Higher Education and Quality Assurance and Centre for Information and Recognition of Qualifications in Higher Education), and two students (Student Union of RS and Student Parliament of the University of Sarajevo).
Purpose of this group is to assist governments, universities and other key stakeholders in BiH in process of implementing the main principles of the Bologna process and Lisbon agenda, including lifelong learning policy development and promotion of progress toward the Lisbon and Bologna objectives.
HERE Activity reports
Below you can find EACEA annual activity reports on HEREs in Tempus partner countries:
- HERE Study Visit on “Institutional structures for the management of internationalization and mobility” - Berlin
- HERE Study Visit on "Building capacity and quality assurance for doctoral education" - Sweeden
- Report “HERE and their mission: Contributing to higher education reform” - Barcelona
- Report "The European Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance (ESG) in practice: Implications for HEIs and higher education systems" – Ukraine
- Report ‘’Qualifications Frameworks: What are they, how do they work, what is their impact?’’ - Poland
- Report "Learning outcomes and student-centred learning" - Tallinn
- Report ‘’Joint Programmes and degrees: Strategy, management, implementation’’ - Serbia
- Report ''Innovating Learning and Teaching The Next Phase of the Bologna Process'' - Georgia
- Report "E-learning and ICT based learning: opportunities, challenges and strategies" - Jordan
- Report ‘’International Mobility and Seminar on Joint & Double Degrees’’ – Graz
- Report ''Higher Education and Vocational Education and Training in the Erasmus+ Partner Countries'' - Istanbul
- Report ‘’Cross Border Education’’ – Madrid
- Report ‘’International Seminar on the 2nd Bologna Cycle’’ - Zagreb
- Report ‘’Student Support Services’’ - London
- Report ‘’Research-based Education: Strategy and Implementation’’ - Budapest
- Report ''Putting Bucharest’s Conclusions on Track – The Experts’ Role''- Vilinius
- Report “Diversification of Funding, Autonomy and Strategic Planning at Universities” - Vienna
- Report "Enhancing Quality through Internationalisation" - Lisbon
- Report ‘’Modernization of curricula’’ - Oslo
- Report ''Recognition of Higher Education: How to make it Work”! - Tallinn
- Report ‘’Competences for the Future’’ - Warsaw
- Report ‘’Making Mobility Happen’’ - Rome
Bologna process Student’s Guide:
- Overview of the Higher Education System in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- "Recognition of Foreign Qualifications and Implementation of Lisbon Recognition Convention in Bosnia and Herzegovina" provides a detailed and systematic analysis of the legislation and practice for the recognition procedures and the state of implementation of the Lisbon Recognition Convention (LRC) in the country, alongside with pertinent recommendations. The report covers aspects of recognition of foreign higher education qualifications, while presenting the main challenges in achieving a fair recognition fully aligned with the LRC. Document was developed by 2 HEREs, including Jelena Starcevic, Ministry of Education and Culture of RS and Dzenan Omanovic, Centre for Information and Recognition of Qualifications in Higher Education.
- The annual HERE conference
- TAM Workshop on development of qualifications standards and occupational standards
- The workshop "Development and running of (internationalized and multidisciplinary) PhD programmes"
- "Higher Education Short Cycles and Their Introduction into the BiH Qualifications Framework" Workshop
- TAM Workshop on the Link between higher education and labor market
- Qualifications Framework Workshop