Key Action 3 provides grants for a wide variety of actions aimed at stimulating innovative policy development, policy dialogue and implementation, and the exchange of knowledge in the fields of education, training and youth.
The majority of them are managed by the EACEA. Most of the actions under KA3 are managed outside the annual general call for proposals.
The three main instruments that are managed through specific calls for proposals published on this website:
- Prospective Initiatives giving support to forward-looking cooperation projects on policy developments and European policy experimentations led by high level organisations and public authorities to stimulate innovative policies and prepare their implementation;
- Civil Society Cooperation providing support to European NGOs and EU-wide networks active in the fields of education, training and youth with the aim of raising the awareness about European policies and to boost the cooperation with the public authorities.
Funds are also allocated to a range of calls for tender and restricted calls
- Studies and surveys with the aim to increase the knowledge in the fields of education, training and youth through the collection of evidence and analysis;
- European policy tools improving the recognition of skills, qualifications and diplomas by facilitating the transfer of credits, and supporting skills management and guidance, the Bologna process and the quality assurance, etc;
- Cooperation with international organisations to foster policy dialogue with partner countries, to promote international attractiveness of European Higher Education in the world and to support the network of Higher Education Reform Experts in partner Countries neighbouring the EU.
- Stakeholder dialogue, policy and programme promotion, to raise awareness about EU policies by supporting dialogue and policy promotion with public authorities, providers and stakeholders in the field of education, training and youth.
For more related content please visit EACEA website.