The National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) Bosnia and Herzegovina provides assistance to national authorities, higher education institutions and other relevant stakeholders with implementation of the Erasmus+ activities in higher education. Its mission is to improve the visibility, relevance, effectiveness, and impact of Erasmus+ programme and contribute to its promotion and dissemination in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
National Erasmus+ Office is a focal point in the country, alongside the EU Delegation and complementarily with it, for all actors, potential applicants, beneficiaries and stakeholders at large with regards the EACEA and the European Commission's activities and programmes in the area of higher education. More specially, NEO:
- Promotes the new Erasmus+ and other EU programmes in area of higher education;
- Provides assistance to potential applicants and other relevant stakeholders involved in implementation of the Erasmus+ programme;
- Plans and conducts field monitoring visits to Erasmus+/Tempus projects and assists EACEA and other actors (European Commission's Directorate Generals, external experts mandated by the EACEA or the Commission) in their field monitoring/audit visits;
- Supports and coordinates, in coordination with the national authorities, the activities of the team of Higher Education Reform Experts (HERE);
- Participates in other Erasmus+/Tempus related activities and provides assistance to EACEA, European Commission’s Directorate General, and other relevant actors