The “Higher Education Short Cycles and Their Introduction into the BiH Qualifications Framework” Workshop was held at the University of Sarajevo on April 14, 2016. The event was organized by the National Erasmus+ Office in cooperation with a team of Experts For Higher Education Reforming (HERE) and the University of Sarajevo. The workshop leader was Prof. Dr. Stefan Delplace, an EU expert from the European Association of Institutions in Higher Education (EURASHE).
The workshop aim was transferring of European knowledge and experience to academics, government representatives and other key stakeholders involved in this process in BiH.
The presentations can be downloaded below:
- EQF Level 5 in SI - HE-VET partnership for intermediate qualifications
- EURASHE employability study 2014
- Evolutions and Trends in the EHEA- Level 5 of the EQF
- Extracts from CEDEFOP study on Qualific. at level 5 of EQF
- Level 5 in EHEA comparative overview
- Raising employment in post-industrialized society
- SCHE in EUROPE Socio-economic context
- SCHE in the Bologna Process
- The case of France - SCHE
- The case of NL-BE-FL- Level 5
- Introduction to development of QF in BiH Dzenan Omanovic CIP
- Labour Market and Education System Labor and Employment Agency of BiH Sinisa Veselinovic